Would like more info on 4115 Little River Rd8E, HOA fees and do they include insurance, how far to beach? Thanks. Jeanette EdensE

Asked by edensw@msn.com, Myrtle Beach, SC Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

6
Tim Arnold, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Sat Sep 21, 2013
Jeanette
Many times Trulia, Homes, Realtor.com, etc. do not have the most current information. Please feel free to look at our web site for the most up to date information.

http://www.myrtlebeachrealestatepros.com

Please allow me to assist you in your search. I hope to hear from you soon.
Tim Arnold
304.888.7599
Mike Costello, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Dear Jeannette,

This property was sold and closed on Sept 17th (2 days ago) for $50,000.

Send me an email and I will email you all of the other 2 bedroom units in this price range. mikejcostello@hoatmail.com

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
Christine Ho…, Agent, Surfside Beach, SC
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Jeanette,
All of my colleagues are accurate. It would be is your best interests to speak directly with a Local Realtor to represent you directly. We could set you up with a search matching your criteria of active properties. Sometimes properties go pending during that search but at least you would have the most up to date information.
Cordially,
Christine House
Web Reference:  http://ChristineHouse.com
Nancy DiMauro, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Hi Jeanette,

The property that you are asking about has been sold.
There are no current properties for sale on Little River Road. Give me a call at 860-262-1203. Lets get you on an MLS system that shows only active properties. Trulia, Realtor.com, etc are very slow to update their property statuses.

Send me your
Name
Email
Phone

I will set you up so that you can search the MLS for all active properties.

Nancy DiMauro
SC Real Estate Network.
860-262-1203
nancy@screalestatenetwork.com
Sheila Davis, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Hi Jeanette. All of these listings are under contract. There are other listings in these Subdv. Would you like me to send to you. Please email me at sdsheiladavis@gmail.com. HOA's in Island Green are $254., in Wildwood Oaks $-0-, and in Longleaf Place $50. Thanks so much, Sheila
Liz Smeltz, Agent, Garden City, SC
Thu Sep 19, 2013
There is nothing currently for sale in MLS on Little River Road which is 4-5 blocks from the ocean. Not sure where you are looking for properties for sale. If you are using something like RealtyTrac, the information is taken from county records and could be inaccurate because it does not always show properties for sale and the values may be based on the balance of mortgage rather than market value.

Please contact me at llsmeltz@msn.com. I am a Realtor with Real Living At The Beach.