Would it be possible to be approved for a home loan?

Asked by Xxsamibaby, 50010 Thu Aug 9, 2012

I am 19 years old but have been working since the day I turned 14. I am not married but have been with my boyfriend since I was 14 also. He is 21. He would be on the loan too. I have a credit score of about 620 right now because of a mistake on a credit report, that is now fixed. It was 650 so it might be higher than 620 now. We have both been at our jobs more than 2 years, but do not make a lot. We both make about 20,000. All we really have for debt is a 11 thousand dollar vehicle loan. No late payments IN MY LIFE. But he doesnt have great credit. About 470. The house we are looking at is about 75,000. Do you think we would be approved? Why or why not?

Answers

1
Kristin Stud…, Agent, Ames, IA
Mon Aug 27, 2012
It's possible, I would be more than happy to get you in contact with a loan officer. If you would like to give me a call at 515-341-1820 I can have some lenders contact information available. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!