Would it be difficult for me to purchase a home as afirstime homebuyer?

Asked by Nate' Johnson, Clayton, OH Fri May 25, 2012

Im looking for a 3 bedroom home, one floor, 2 baths, big kitchen, and in the price range of 79,000.

Answers

2
Doug Wagner, Agent, Beavercreek, OH
Sat May 26, 2012
Nate-

You should be able to find what you're looking for based on those requirements. Now is a fantastic time to be a first-time home buyer. Historically low interest rates and extremely affordable prices. I provide a comprehensive first-time home buyer consultation which will walk you through the entire process and allow to get all of your questions answered -so you know what to expect. I can also put you in touch with reputable local lenders who can assist with your questions regarding financing options including what types of first- time buyer assistance programs are available. And of course I'll help in the search for your home and everything from contract to close. And all of these services are free to you.

Give me a call, 937-433-HOME (4663) or e-mail Doug@WagnerRealtyGroup.com

Doug
Neil Moritz, Agent, Dayton, OH
Fri May 25, 2012
I will be more than happy to assist you with that. Feel free to give me a callOr 937.369.0288 or look at all homes available in that price range at ohioreal estateguys.com. I look forward to hearing from youin - neil