Would Minerva Ohio be a good place to live, if I were taking a job in Canton Oh?

Asked by Brian, Minerva, OH Sun Sep 14, 2008

Answers

5
kirbet29, Home Owner, 19601
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Brian,
I grew up in MInerva and attended all three schools. There have been a lot of changes since then. First of all, if your kids are sharp, look for a better school. Minerva has a 4/5 rating. Secondly, Chesapeake has created a lot of traffic that never visited Minerva before. This has brought about increased noise, crime, and busyness that has taken the area from what it once was.

Finally, Minerva will always be a great place to be from, but, I'd hardly expect my kids to stay there throughout their adult lives.

Good luck with that.
csh42354, Home Buyer, Canton, OH
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Minerva is a great place to raise a family. I have lived here my entire life and raised my 3 children here. The schools are excellent and the community is caring.
David Biller, Home Buyer, 44657
Mon Jul 5, 2010
Yes, Minerva is a great area to raise a family.
Janet Unkefer, , Minerva, OH
Mon Sep 15, 2008
Minerva is would be an awesome choice if you are looking for a job in Canton. We are located about 30 minutes away from Canton, and 20 minutes away from Alliance. We are conveniently located close enough to major shopping and excellent health care facilities, but far enough away to keep that "small town" feel. I have lived here all of my life, and I feel very blessed because of it. Feel free to contact me for more information re: Minerva and surrounding areas.

Janet Unkefer
e-mail: junkefer@cutlerhomes.com
David M. Chi…, Agent, Uniontown, OH
Sun Sep 14, 2008
Minerva is just a short 20-30 minute drive to downtown Canton. It is a small village with a country feel. A very nice place to live if that is what you are looking for. Good luck and email me if you need help.
Web Reference:  http://www.liveinakron.com