Working with this property 2310 N SUNRISE AVE BOISE,ID 83713,want to know if there is an hoa. also how long does it take a home to go into foreclosure

Asked by neicy, Fresno, CA Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

3
neicy, Home Buyer, Fresno, CA
Thu Sep 12, 2013
and what is the foreclosure process can you buy a home that is in pre foreclosure?
You can definitely attempt to buy homes in the pre-foreclosure process. Every bank has their own way of dealing with the process over and above what is required by law. The laws just set the "minimum requirements".
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
Yes, you can buy a home that is in pre-foreclosure. I work with distressed sellers so I do have pre-foreclosure homes available. Let me know your requirements. Linda Ipaye 208-871-0354
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Michael Edgar, Agent, Meridian, ID
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hello, The property you are referring to is a manufactured home on a foundation. I don't show that there is an HOA for this property. THis property has never been listed on the Local MLS. So information is minimal on it. HOwever, you should realize it is a manufactured home. That is what the tax records show.
Tim Burroughs, Agent, Eagle, ID
Thu Sep 12, 2013
This address is already a bank-owned property but is a manufactured home. I do not handle manufactured housing because as a former real estate appraiser I know they do not hold their value when compared to "stick-built" homes.

If you would like information about housing in the Boise, Idaho area, please go to http://www.iSellBoise.com/buyers.html and search to your hearts desire.

When you have questions I will answer them clearly and assist you to own a home.