Johnrwilliam…, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

Within one month of moving in there a major pulmbing problems. Should I contact my realtor?

Asked by Johnrwilliams1957, Cary, NC Tue Oct 16, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Barbara Gran…, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Tue Oct 16, 2012
Hi Johnrwilliams

Did the seller or someone else purchase a home warranty policy for you when you bought the home? The purpose of a home warranty is protect both the buyer and seller from just this type of thing.

Call your agent to verify if there is a policy in place for you.

Best of luck,

Barbara Grandolfo
0 votes
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Tue Oct 16, 2012
Are the problems with a house you are selling or purchasing?

If it is a house you are selling, My first call would be to my plumber if you want to have a timely and smooth closing.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Oct 16, 2012
Was the property inspected, and if so, did it reveal any plumbing may wish to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate...
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more