With your normal monthly bills is it cheaper to rent or buy or rent to own?

Asked by Juicedformovin, Seattle, WA Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

3
Ace Saturay’s answer
Ace Saturay, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sat May 11, 2013
At this moment of time in Seattle area, buying a home has more advantage
than renting. Your Mortgage payment 10 minutes drive away from downtown can be less
than you pay in your rent in downtown. Take advantage of the Low APR.....
AceSellLuxuryHome.com
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Fri May 10, 2013
Whether it cost less to rent or to own a home depends on where you live. For example, Seattle is a city ranked as a 'buy' by Trulia. In other cities, it may make more sense to rent. Seattle rents are rising, and affordability is declining. Property values are expected to continue increasing for several years. The data shows if you live in Seattle, owning a home is a better value than renting.
Terence Trom…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri May 10, 2013
It truly depends on what kind of a property you're looking at and where it is located etc... Even if where talking about comparing apples to apples it's hard to say without looking at each property individually and working the numbers on each.

I have sold over 15 million dollars in homes southwest Florida and specialize in working with Buyers. Let me help you locate the home you're looking for, negotiate the very best deal possible and protect your interests every step of the way. Call me and lets talk about how I can help you accomplish your real estate goals.

Kind regards,

Terence Trombetti • Real Estate Agent
Gulf Coast Realty Network
4002 Del Prado Blvd. S.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
239.560.1574 Mobile
239.540.2100 Office
239.540.1206 Fax
terencetrombetti@gmail.com
http://www.gulfcoastproperty.net
http://www.capecoralfloridahomes.net