With so many homes on the market in Kent County, MI are there any for lease or lease with options available?

Asked by Escape777, 49319 Sat Sep 8, 2012

Since there are so many homes on the market in the Kent County area, are there any with lease/ option types? Looking for a nice, newer, well insulated ranch style home with a 2/3 stall garage for lease with option or just lease... in the Comstock Park,Rockford, Walker, Algoma Township area. Would like about 1700-2200 sq. feet.
We are a working couple with great jobs. No kids/no pets.Would like it fairly close to 131. Let me know. Thank you. Owners of homes welcome to reply too.
We are not realtors.

Answers

4
Bruce Kennedy’s answer
Bruce Kennedy, Home Seller, 49525
Sat Oct 6, 2012
I have my home currently listed for sale with a realitor.; It is located in the 5 mi.& Plainfield area.. You can check it out by Googling 4100 Sawkaw N.E. There is an error on the listing card; the Sq ft is actually 1816 sq ft. total including the walk out level. I have it listed for $129,000. but I could be interested in a lease to buy offer or a 1 year lease. Call Bruce @ Phone. #616-550-3806.or e-mail to wings4@chartermi.net
Michelle Gor…, Agent, Ada, MI
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Actually - homes are selling and inventory is down - the market is turning with the low interest rates and low supply! Due to this - rent prices have gone up and not as many are willing to consider a land contract. If there is anything you can do to become buyer ready I would try this first - Here is a website with some land contracts - Good luck!
Karl Roelofs, , Grand Rapids, MI
Sat Sep 8, 2012
Please call me at 616 308 2631 or email me at kroelofs@grar.com. I should be able to help you fnd a home!!

Thanks!!

Karl Roelofs 616 308 2631
Brek Schutten, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Sat Sep 8, 2012
I would be happy to set up a search for you if you would like to contact me.
Web Reference:  http://www.brekschutten.com