Globaljuju, Renter in

Wisconsin mortgage while living overseas

Asked by Globaljuju, Mon Nov 5, 2012

I am an American who has been working overseas for over ten years, apart from a brief stint on the rez in Utah. I have always maintained an address, driver's license, bank account, etc., in the US. I am now working for an American company (Freeport McMoran), and I would like to take advantage of the low interest rates and home prices. I would like to buy both a small single family and a duplex to rent out in Milwaukee, but I am having a hard time getting a lender. I'd really love some help. Thanks! Jamie

Answers

1
Graig Goldman…, Agent, Milwaukee, WI
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Jamie,

I'd be more than happy to recommend a few lenders for you to speak with. If you'd like to email me or call, I'd be happy to give you three or four names of lenders we trust and use frequently.

Hope to talk soon!

Graig
414-431-3845
ggoldman@remax.net
Hi Graig,
Thanks so much for replying to my post so quickly. I will definitely be sending you an email soon! (Much easier to email from Indonesia than call).
Thanks again!
jamie
Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012