Will iPhone access to information about homes for sale in your area be important to you?

Asked by Pam Hockensmith, Scottsdale, AZ Mon Sep 1, 2008

Many new apps are developed for use with an iPhone. Several allow the user to view Real Estate listings, pictures, maps and other significant details about a home.

Answers

5
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Tue Jan 5, 2010
What is an I-phone? Why would I want one? Where would I get one? Do they cost money?

The answer really is simple. If you get the young pups with the high tech gadgets anything will help. If you get someone out of their 30's most will not care.

How much will it help you? That is always a great unknown until you try it.
Cyprus Resal…, , Cyprus Southwest, Tempe, AZ
Mon Jan 4, 2010
This would be a great help and save clients having to print a large folder of all the properties that they are interested in.. they could just look at a house and then go and quickly check online against the price of other houses that they had in mind
John Oviatt, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Jan 4, 2010
Certainly. I already use a number of different apps while on the road to visually see homes for sale while I'm driving through it (I'm the passenger).
Pam Hockensm…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jan 4, 2010
I asked this question over a year ago, what do you think now?

Will iPhone or any smartphone's "access" to information about homes for sale in your area be important to you?
Maria Swan, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Sep 1, 2008
As part of a larger picture, maybe. isolated? No
Maria Swan-John hall&Associates