Will economy pick up steam in last half of this year? Will housing generally improve?

Asked by Wes Black, Louisville, KY Thu May 17, 2012

Answers

2
Michael Thac…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Wes, I agree with Noel Harris on this. The signs are very good, especially in our area. I think that staying abreast of all the changes there have been in the market over the past year are key to the strong market here continuing.

There are so many changes from the days of years past in respect to financing, property valuation, features, etc. and its our job to bring those together and explain them well to our clients.

Great question by the way!

Michael
Noel Harris, Agent, Louisville, KY
Tue Jul 24, 2012
Yes and yes. The signs are right there in front of us if we follow the housing market. We have about the same number of houses right now that we had this time last year. The difference is that houses now (that are priced right) are selling in half the time they took last year . It is a great time to buy and sell. If anyone needs help please feel free to contact me. Noel (502) 338-7145 or visit my website ( http://www.louisvillemlssearch.net )