Why was the post on 11 Corell Road, Scarsdale NY regarding being built on a possibly toxic landfill taken down?

Asked by Stacey Depl, Scarsdale, NY Fri Mar 1, 2013

I would like to hear anyone's thoughts on the matter. I am potentially buyiing a home in Scarsdale and was alarmed to see this property for sale.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3003604140-11-Corell-Rd-Scars…

Answers

3
davidfindl, Home Buyer, Scarsdale, NY
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Stacey
The property was built on a landfill. There is a possibility of off gassing and issues for those that live there. I would check into it before placing any offer on this type of proerty.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Mar 2, 2013
Keep in nind that the statement "built on a possibly toxic landfill", is heresay until tests are conducted that prove otherwise.....
Compass Insp…, Other Pro, Brewster, NY
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Stacey hi the only way to know if there are any enviromantal issues with a home for sale in westchester is to have a phase one inspection. Most home inspectors are not trained for this type of inspection.9142741579