Why the heck doesn't Realty Trac and other auction sites get their own web page somewhere else? It's annoying having to by-pass them to view properti

Asked by miscadresponses, 33179 Wed Jan 15, 2014

Answers

4
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Seriously, I couldn't agree more, you are annoyed about having to go through pages and I am annoyed with all the out of State buyers that call me and email me on a daily basis thinking they can buy "this gorgeous" home in Miami for $10,000.00. It is a lack of respect for the prospect buyers that trust the information provided by Trulia and to us the real estate agents that so avidly participate on this site.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Because TRULIA receives value by having REaltyTRac present. We are all perplexed that Trulia, by their action, creates such a distressing environment for users and real estate professionals.
-
Yuu are aware there are real estate websites with reliable, timely, accurate, comprehensive, and responsible data. You can have access to these sites FREELY through any REALTOR. Call any Miami REaltor for FREE access.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://FirstLookHomes.us
Palm Harbor University High School distirct
http://annettelawrence.mfr.mlxchange.com/?Page=-1
Ruben Dubuc, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Good morning my name is Ruben Dubuc with Realty World Executive, if you are interested in purchasing properties through the weekly court auctions you may reach me at 786 333 1804 guide you in the process. If you are looking for a regular sale please provide me with the type of property that you are interested in, weather if its a condo in a high rise with an ocean view or perhaps a single-family home in a home community with amenities. Will you be purchasing with cash or financing, and have you received a pre-qualification letter from a lender yet? You may call or text me at 786 333 1804 to better assist you with your home search. I would like to set up automated system where you'll receive updated availability of properties that match your criteria on a daily basis, this way you don't wast time through third party websites that feature out dated property information. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Please click on the link below to preview one of my hot listings that has yet to be featured on the MLS. (PARTICPATING WITH BROKERS)
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
A Realtor may be able to simplify your search. In Tampa we have a way to send you automatic notification of new listings that meet your criteria. Also some agents will use a MLS direct website that their clients can use to search. Ask your Realtor to assist you.

If you're not yet working with a Realtor and are ready to buy with Cash or Preapproved by a lender or credit union, click on the "Find an Agent" tab above. I could also recommend an experienced agent in the Miami area.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com