Why should we choose you as a realtor? Interests: negotiating, short sales, actually being driven to homes. We like the Wood Streets and downtown.

Asked by Vintage_cal, Riverside, CA Mon Nov 29, 2010

Answers

8
Tiffany Wall…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Hi There...Did you get the answer you were looking for? Did you need an agent to work with at this time?
Tiffany Wallace
tiffanywallace@kw.com
(951) 202-1789
Toni Anderson, , Beaumont, CA
Thu Dec 9, 2010
A good Realtor has your Best and highest interest at heart. They are there to guide you through the pitfalls and intricaciesof Home Buying, including negotiating the best price, terms and offers. A Realtor who does not take the time to offer you "PERSONALIZED" services such as driving you to your preffered property choices is either "too Busy" or lacking in good common sales techniques! The Customer/Buyer is #1, and that adage stands true even today! I would love to interview with you and show you the personalized services I offer above other agents. Feel free to contact me or visit my website for a true VIP buyer experience.
http://www.InlandEmpireDreamHomes.com
Vera Gleason, Agent, Riverside, CA
Thu Dec 9, 2010
Every one of these answers is excellent. These Realtors are dedicated to their business and I believe would be helpful to you. It will be difficult to choose a qualified Realtor who is a good match for you based on internet responses. You'll need to get on the phone and do some interviewing. I believe you want a knowleadgeable Realtor who is experienced and determined to find the perfect home that also matches your needs. By knowleadgeable, I mean know real estate inside and out, plus knows the area. That's me. Most Realtors provide great service. That's me. But service can be defined as chicken......it all tastes the same. So what else should you look for? How about someone who is dedicated to providing service before, during, and after the sale. Someone who becomes not only a business associate, but a friend you feel comfortable to call a year or two down the line. That's me! So, now go ahead and get on the phone and you decide who you feel comfortable with. I look forward to hearing from you!!
Vera Gleason
Pedersen Real Estate
951-334-6002
Tony Thomas, , Moreno Valley, CA
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Excellent question Vintage_cal, I believe there are 2-types of agents. Passive and active. I really like what Dani-lynn had to say because a proven track record is important. You want someone who will work actively and aggressively to help you get what you want, in the time you want.
Amy Beckum, , Temecula, CA
Mon Nov 29, 2010
Vintage_cal,

I would love to answer that question for you. In person, so that you can decide for yourself if I am a match for you. If I don't believe that I can help you with your needs, I will let you know immediately. Please, feel free to contact me by phone or by email. Whichever makes you more comfortable.

Amy Beckum
(909) 234-8984
amybeckum@hotmail.com
Tarbell, Realtors
191 E. Alessandro Blve Ste 9C
Riverside, CA 92508
Web Reference:  http://www.amybeckum.com
Jill Stingl…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Mon Nov 29, 2010
Good Question... A track record is great.. a knowlege of the neighborhoods and what they have to offer is great as well. My team love to show property... We don't mind driving our clients to the properties to show them or even preview them for our clients, once we have established our clients wants and wishes list.
You also need an agent that can advise you on the current market in those particular neighborhoods. We know those neighborhoods like the back of our hands and could probably drive you around them blindfolded..
Feel free to call us when you get serious...
Jill Stingley
The Stingley Team
Real Living Premier Realty
DRE 01343326
(909) 241-1225
Web Reference:  http://www.jillsoldit.com
Dani-lynn Tr…, , Temecula, CA
Mon Nov 29, 2010
The best answer to the question on "why someone should choose me as their REALTOR?" that I can offer is a proven track record. Experience really does matter. When interviewing an agent you may want to ask to see a printout of their transactions for the last year. You can also ask if they have client references. There is not any client that Ive represented that wont tell you of some kind of miracle happening within our transaction. Expect the unexpected, and then hope you chose the RIGHT representative that knows WHO they represent. As a buyer, there is NO fee to you. So choose wisely. If you have a agent that was having you follow them in your own car? that is common. In the "old days" those urgent calls had to wait until you returned to the office, as opposed to todays business world when its more often we're dealing with escrow/loan matters while out showing homes. Its never a good practice to discuss anyones business around another client. So thats most likely why you had a "caravan" situation. But if you prefer to "ride along", just say so and I am sure you wont be disappointed! A good REALTOR will be flexible. Beware of anyone sending you to see property alone. Its unethical. Call me anytime. Dani-Lynn Trevino (951) 970-1615 01788846
Web Reference:  http://www.DIALdani.com
Tiffany Wall…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Mon Nov 29, 2010
Great Question. You really need to talk to anyone you decide to hire. That's basically what you are doing when working with a Realtor. You are hiring them to help you find a home, or sell a home. Buyers and Sellers will work with a Realtor for a good portion of time, and just like any business relationship, you want to make sure that your Realtor is a good match with you. As for me personally, I enjoy what I do. I talk to my clients, and find out what their needs are, and time frames that may need to be met, and focus on that. Information is the key. I provide you with all the information, so you can make informed decisions. Basic. Good Old Fashioned. Customer Service.
Tiffany Wallace
951-202-1789