Why is this home that is on the Market 4035 12th AVE S Saint Petersburg , has been sold so many times. Interested buyer. But a little curious

Asked by lily.colon, Saint Petersburg, FL Sun Oct 28, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083181742-4035-12th-Ave-S-Sa…

Answers

3
Ed Inglesby, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Lily,

The property's current owner has lived there since 2002/2003. It was bought and sold many times prior to that, but that was over ten years ago, and it is hard to say why it changed hands so frequently. Also, as the others mentioned, it is currently under contract, however there are many other homes in the area in similar price ranges that I am sure we could find for you. Feel free to email or give us a call. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.

-Jenni
Executive Assistant
Cell-727-520-2436

EJI & Associates, Inc.
Ed Inglesby
475 Central Ave #201
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Office 727-822-2424
Fax 727-822-7272
Cell 727-458-3627
Barry Smith, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Oct 28, 2012
Lily, It is status "active with contract" which means that it has a contract on it and they may or may not be accepting backups. It does not state one way or the other in the MLS. It is also a Short Sale and projected closing date is Nov. 7.

Call me and let's discuss what you are looking for.

Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sun Oct 28, 2012
Lily,

4035 12 Ave. S. is a short sale that is showing as Active with Contract. This means there is a ratified contract between the Seller and the Buyer contingent on the Seller's Lenders approval since the loans are more the the current market value of the property. Short Sales are often left Active with Contract to allow them to be able to continue to market the property and accept back up offers, incase the current Buyer walks. Short sales do take an indefinite amount of time to close and have a high fall through rate. Most lenders want to see an initial commitment of escrow and at least 120 days from Buyers, to get the lender(s) approval. After the 120 days the time is often extended or the Buyer may walk. This house has been on the market a little over 6 months, but the last time it actually sold was in 2007.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Thank you for the quick response. I will be moving in the next few months from Orlando, I am currently in the process of getting my house sold here. I will be looking in ST Petersburg. Thank you
Flag Mon Oct 29, 2012