Why is there nobody to contact when foreclosed homes are listed?

Asked by jmhopkins24, Solon, OH Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

6
Rick Chambers, Agent, Mentor, OH
Tue Jul 30, 2013
Typically the listing agents for foreclosed homes are very hard to get in touch with. You have to understand that some of them have 20+ homes listed for sale and even I as a Realtor can't get in touch with them.

Your best bet is to hire yourself your own buyers agent to represent you. I can only speak for myself and say that there is no upfront cost to you as a buyer.

Also, you can use my website as much as you want FREE of charge to search foreclosures anywhere in NE Ohio.

http://www.neohiorealestategroup.com
Diana Ford,…, Agent, Chagrin Falls, OH
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Many lenders are still understaffed or just overwhelmed with foreclosures and short sales in all of Cuyahoga County as well as the other 6 counties in northeast ohio. Foreclosures are projected to continue in NE Ohio. Many of the foreclosed homes are in the MLS and listed by a real estate agent, so I do have access to those and to other sites that have foreclosures.

I presently live in Solon and have for many years as well as being a Realtor here, so I know the market very well. It does appear that foreclosures have slowed down in Solon. The real estate market generally started picking up here at the end of last year and certainly the beginning of this year. More multiple offers are being seen on homes. So the Solon market is in a transition right now.

If I can be of service, call me any time. I take pride in working hard to represent my clients.

Diana Ford CNE, CSP, SRES
440-342-6002
RE/MAX Traditions
Karine Garfi…, Agent, Solon, OH
Tue Mar 19, 2013
When you are searching for homes via Trulia or Zillow, they post a list of foreclosures and pre-foreclosures homes that are not always listed for sale yet. I would agree that It is confusing to the consumer. If these types of properties are of interest to you, I would be more than happy to discuss with you the process involved with buying foreclosed homes.

Karine Garfield
216-695-9677
Amy & Dan Sc…, Agent, cleveland, OH
Tue Mar 19, 2013
We would be happy to discuss Solon foreclosed homes with you to see if we are a match with what you want in an agent. We have lived here in Solon for over 12 years and could be a valuable resource to you.. As the previous agent mentioned, finding an agent to represent you and setting expectations is critical.

Dan Schuman
Howard Hanna
216-346-3235
Web Reference:  http://www.schumanteam.com
James Deskins, Agent, Worthington, OH
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Because they aren't really "listed" yet...
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Mar 19, 2013
The sale of foreclosed homes is dependent upon the buyer having professional representation.
The agent you hire to represent you in this purchase will know how to contact the listing organization. In the overwhelming number of cases their IS NO ONE TO CALL.

You will find it very informative to have a meet up with your agent and discuss this process. If you fail to have the discussion you WILL have improper expectations and will become discouraged. This is serious. Some foreclosed home WILL be sold through a closed process. You will not have the opportunity to even see these homes. The skill to create a competitive bid will prove essential. The right expectations will keep you sane and in the game.

Find an agent who works in Solon Ohio and give them a call....if you are serious.
If you are not serious, you will use that 'contact' link or attempt to send email via Trulia.
Call a local agent, but only if you are serious.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us

Movie Tour - Scotsdale Bluffs - http://youtu.be/KTuVUxNDpOQ
Find out how EZ selling your big water view can be.