Why is it when you send and email to a realitor who has a listing in this town you never get an answer back ????

Asked by Theresa, Dodge Center, MN Wed Nov 27, 2013

Answers

7
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Sat Nov 30, 2013
Hi, Theresa!
Wow, that's really unusual that you are NOT getting a response from an agent! I don't presume to speak for this agent in any way. But, sometimes there are agents who are only selling real estate part time, so they are not as up to date on their communications and correspondence as a real estate agent who is helping sellers and buyers full time.

Just know that ANY real estate agent can help you with ANY property. It might be a good idea to make some phone calls and talk to an agent that IS answering the phone. Explain your situation. If you have a property to sell or are looking to buy, a full time agent is at your service and eager to assist you with your goal. I mean, if an agent works at this FULL TIME, this is how they get paid, so it's in everyone's best interest to have their eye on the ball~

Good luck, Theresa!
Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
Arne Johanss…, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Wed Nov 27, 2013
What is the address? Call or text me 612-423-0202. arnej474@gmail.com
Lenny Frolov, Agent, Brooklyn Park, MN
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Great answers below, I can understand how frustrating it can be when someone doesn't return your call/email. Don't wait too long for a response as there are lots of other great agents who are eager to help you get the information you need.
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Well that stinks. If a Realtor does not get back to you they don't deserve your business! I agree with some of the responses below. Find a Realtor to represent you as a buyer's agent to solve these problems. They work solely for you, which is different from a listing Realtor who works only for their seller. It does not cost anything to work with a buyer's agent so give it a try!

Maybe do a agent directory search right here on Trulia. Find those with testimonials from past clients. That is how I would search myself if I was looking for a Realtor.

~Chris
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Here we are - a group of informed, knowledgeable licensed professionals, caring toward people, property and community. I speak for those who do call back and as you read these responses, know that each of us does care. I do not work in Dodge Center, but I did live in that part of the world and I appreciate the quality and kind of lifestyle our MN communities represent. Liz 612-986-4105
Marcia Kelly, Agent, Topeka, KS
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Forget that Realtor & call another. You don't have to call the listing agent to get information on or a tour of a listing. Some agents are either too busy or unmotivated to answer phone calls or e-mails. Call a go-getter!

Marcia Kelly, CRS
Keller Williams
Topeka, KS
(785) 249-3989
Blake Hanson, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Wed Nov 27, 2013
What address are you inquiring about? It's never a good reason but sometimes listing agents for foreclosures have such a large inventory of homes to manage and many people on their team that a few contacts might be unintentionally missed. If it's a larger brokerage, you could try their office. If you send me the address at blakeh@kw.com or 651-485-3635 I can help you.
Listed for 35k and on the market over 4 months (originally at 50k). HUD property so you MUST have a Realtor write the offer for you on their website hudhomestore.com Just about every broker should have an account with them. Listed as INSURED which means an FHA appraisal was completed and it passed with no type of escrows or anything. Kinda nice for buyers because it saves you $400 bucks or so ordering a appraisal yourself. Don't know the market much up there so can't tell you anything else. There are probably some local banks willing to do a loan that small if you are not paying cash. Good Luck!
Flag Wed Nov 27, 2013
18 4th ave ne
Flag Wed Nov 27, 2013