Why is everyone moving from Westpark subdivision in Buckeye? There is a home that sold for $327,151 in June

Asked by Debsch60, Toledo, OH Thu Apr 16, 2009

2006 and is now in the 80's. Is there a problem of sorts?

Answers

3
Kaliona, , Buckeye, AZ
Tue Sep 22, 2009
The home was over priced to begin with -- appallingly cheap construction for a high price. Add to that the Westpark subdivision has an odor problem due to adjacent cow-pen dairy farms. We turned down a beautiful, inexpensivly priced home there for just that reason. Can't have good living quality if you have to wear a closepin on your nose 24/7.

In my opinion, the subdivision builders were hoping to sell all the homes before the new owners figured out that the place frequently stinks to high heaven.
Rashel M. Be…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Westpark is a nice subdivision. I just sold a home there that closed last week. The neighborhood has been hit with a lot of foreclosures which has been pulling the prices in that area down. Prices seem to have leveled off over the past month or so. There are some lots that have not been built on due to a builder (Hacienda) going bankrupt. Best of luck with your home seach, and please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Rashel M. Beaver
DevStar Realty
rashelbeaver@aol.com
http://www.rashelbeaver.com
480.734.3787
d517, Home Owner, 85388
Thu Apr 16, 2009
I guess maybe that's all it's worth....it probably was way overpriced like every other home was in Az back then.....