Why is all those listing on mlsli.com not available? For searches in NYC?

Asked by Joseph, New York, NY Sat Feb 22, 2014

I'm very flexible and I'm a cash buyer. I'm looking for anything under $200k house in Queens, brooklyn, or bronx. When I go to mlsli.com and make those searches, a ton of results comes up. But when I call them, all the agents says its either sold or not available.

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Feb 22, 2014
mlsli.com does show available Queens area properties and closed properties as well--so make sure you are under the correct tab. Keep in mind that investory in such a price range does move quickly, therefore rather than calling listing agents, why not simply work with an agent of your own who can provide you with suitable listings, notify you as new homes arrive onto the market, can provide any necessary information, can schedule showings, etc.
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Sat Feb 22, 2014
Joseph if I'm not mistaken, mlsli.com covers the chapter of Queens, Nassau & Suffolk County. You'll see some Brooklyn and Bronx, but you will not see all of the inventory thats actually available. I would consider using another site and see what the Brooklyn and Bronx inventory is like there. If you'd like I can give you the contact to a good Realtor in the Bronx and he can help you with that inventory you can't find in mlsli.com. Feel free to call or email me anytime. Good luck! IF MY RESPONSE WAS HELPFUL, CONSIDER CLICKING BEST ANSWER! • Javier Meneses Senior • Loan Officer • NMLS #23130 • STERLING NATIONAL BANK • 310 Crossways Park Drive • Woodbury, NY 11797 • jmeneses@snb.com • (516) 606-9648 Cell • (516) 740-4478 Office • (516) 918-5383 Fax