Why doesn't any agent cll me about this home?

Asked by Albert Rivera, 24330 AVE 200 Strathmore CA 93267 Wed Oct 29, 2008

my number is (559) 805-8969 and my name is Albert. or e-male me at a.rivera1608@yahoo.com

Answers

5
Evelyn Ferna…, , 07470
Wed Oct 29, 2008
ALBERT,
NO MATTER WHAT MARKET PLACE YOU ARE IN, IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO WORK WITH A REALTOR. WE HAVE THE LATEST UPDATED INFORMATION ON ALL PROPERTIES FOR SALE AND UNDER FORCLOSURE. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO NARROW DOWN YOUR SEARCH AND FIND YOUR IDEAL HOME SOONER. HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK
Charlie Ramos, , Tulare, CA
Fri Oct 31, 2008
Hi Albert, I just left a message on your phone. I sell real estate in your area. Give me a call at 559-300-0853 or you can email me at charlie@charlieramos.com

I would be happy to help.
Web Reference:  http://www.charlieramos.com
Lynn Murphy…, Agent, Mason, OH
Fri Oct 31, 2008
Mark, Did you get the addresses of the 2 homes you had qustions about?
LYNN
Lynn Murphy…, Agent, Mason, OH
Wed Oct 29, 2008
Albert, I called your cell phone and left a message. I can't figure out which property you are requesting information about. It may be pending, or one that is a pre-foreclosure listed by Realty Trac. Can you tell me the address so that I can get you the information.
Lynn Murphy Dickerscheid
Remax Elite
Lory Breckler, Agent, Murfreesboro, TN
Wed Oct 29, 2008
Albert,
I can not speak for all the agents. I do not know what home you are needing information on. I am in TN. I will help if I can.