Buyer777, Home Buyer in New Jersey

Why does it seem like nothing has sold in Glen Cove in the last 2.5 months?

Asked by Buyer777, New Jersey Sun Jun 7, 2009

Answers

6
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jun 8, 2009
MLSLI.com, under closed properties, is free and up to date; if you need additional assistance feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
Sun Jun 7, 2009
Actually since April, 15 properties have closed in Glen Cove.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
Terence Cavi…, Agent, Valley Stream, NY
Mon Jun 8, 2009
Hi ,
Actually , I just checked also , and yes there were 15 homes closed in the
last 2 1/2 months . Websites like Trulia and others who purport to give all the info
for free get all their info from other sources -individual websites etc - In fact , many of
my listings and sales EVENTUALLY show up on Trulia - but the lag time is quite long
obviously in this case at least 2 1/2 months . I have tried to make this point to many
buyers and sellers - which information do you think is best - the info from an agent
who spends his time looking for and pays for up-to date info - or the free sites who rely
on agents to post and then take 3 months to post the facts on line ?
Im not knocking the free sites , they have their place and are very useful , if used in the
right context - but it is only information and the source has to be considered .
Tony Vella, , Syosset, NY
Mon Jun 8, 2009
Actually 16 homes have closed in Glen Cove since March 19. Prices ranged between $304k and $1.4m and closed mostly in April and May. Please feel free to contact me if you need additional info,
Tony
Buyer777, Home Buyer, New Jersey
Mon Jun 8, 2009
Is there a site I can use that would give up to date information? I don't mind if it is a pay site. Thank you!
Buyer777, Home Buyer, New Jersey
Mon Jun 8, 2009
Why doesn't it show on Trulia? The last sold house on Trulia was on March 26th 2009. Where do you see the 15 sold since April? Thanks!