Why does Trulia list the exact same info THREE times, but never give other necessary info at all?

Asked by Kobe, Alfred, ME Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

2
Kobe, Home Buyer, Alfred, ME
Thu Jul 19, 2012
I signed up for Trulia to send me listings. Every day I get some. I click on the address of the listing that comes in my email. The internet then shows me the picture of the house on http://www.Trulia.com/property
(and then numbers, etc.). Next to the house it gives the address, the number of baths and bedrooms, the price, size of house, size of lot. Then I scroll down (trying to find if it's waterfront, for example) and get a narrative that 90% of the time says the same thing. Then I scroll down and get the listing information, which is the same stuff again. Nothing else. Zip. No info on waterfront, trees, special features, etc. Useless.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu Jul 19, 2012
What do you mean? List the same info 3 times where? What? Link it so we can see.