Home Buying in Albuquerque>Question Details

MrNursePT, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Why are you listing condos as "single family homes". It makes your search engine inferior.

Asked by MrNursePT, Portland, OR Sat Oct 12, 2013

A condo is a type of ownership not a type of architecture. A single family house can be a condo, not all condo's are single family houses.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 14, 2013
Dear Realtors, please make sure the photos of the homes you list do justice to the house. Many are blurry and out of focus.
Max - you already DID answer this question - 3 times now!

Scroll down and you will see your previous responses!
which listing are you referring to?
Are you looking to buy some property in Albuquerque or Portland.
I already though I answered this qustion.

A condo is a single family dwelling

If someone is trying to sell and list a 4 plex or an entire building that houses two or more condos then that is NOT a single family listing. It is a MUH Multi Use Housing listiing

Max Sklower Realtor in ABA. phone 800-888-3581 email: realtyperson@gmail.com

If you're looking for a real-time property search with complete property details and all available photos, just go to http://www.syan.com/search. There is no sign up required.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
FREE Listing Alerts: http://www.syan.com/alerts
Web Reference: http://www.syan.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Hi there MrNursePT,
There are different types of home classifications. "Single Family" refers to the number of families in the dwelling for sale. "Condo" refers to the association managing the property, not necessarily the structure. Then of course you have "Attached" vs. "Detached" homes as well.

For any help related to your home search please feel free to reach out and I'm happy to help. You can download my mobile app for Accurate data in the Albuquerque market as well as search on my website. Many of the sites like Trulia, Zillow, or other real estate aggregators do not have accurate information on NM home searches as we are a Non-Public disclosure state. Unfortunately these sites gather their information from Public disclosure sites resulting in inaccurate data for NM home searches. Feel free to use my site as a resource for your home search.

Have a great day!
Joshua Christensen
O 505-897-1100
D 505-250-1944

Download my Real Estate Search App: http://app.kw.com/KW2GKESPJ

Real Estate | Wealth | Your Future

Like us on Facebook
Get your FREE Home Value Report
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
If you are referdrng to ONE Condo it is a single family home.

If you are referring to a condo building or condo subdivision then those
have a number condos (that are single family homes) in them.

Duplexes and 3 plexes or A BUILDING single standing with more than one apartment in it are multi person usage buildings.

Does this make sense?

Contact me any time at: realtyperson@gmail.com or call me at 800-888-3581.
No obligation advice offered at any time.

Max Sklower owner of Broadcast Realty in Albuquerque, NM

A condo is a form of ownership - a single family home is more or less a "style'.............a condonminium may be a single floor unit in an apartment-style elevator building with multiple floors.......OR, it may be a town home that is, or isn't, attached to one or more other town homes..........or, it can even be a unit in a garden style apartment type building.

Trulia's sorting/search ability may be limited........they may be using "single family" in contrast to multi- family...........who knows............

My suggestion?

Follow Annette's advice.......go to the real source of reliable information......a local agent!
A condo USUALLLY is a a single family home as opposed to a duplexes or 4 plex or what we call Multi Use Homes.

I dont know what search engine you are referring to?

Max Sklower, Owner/Broker of Broadcast Realty in Albuquerque, NM
May I ask what website or search engine you are referring to?
If you are looking for ACTIONABLE real estate information, you should be using resources with reliable information.

Trulia is NOT one of those places.
Read this report.
REALESTATE WEBSITE ACCURACY – Professional vs Aggregate

There is not shortage of Portland OR Realtors willing to provide you FREE access to the most reliable, timely, accurate, relevant, comprehensive and responsible real estate database available. From this data you can find ACTIONABLE information.