Why are there so many condos for sale in Sunset Harbor? Is there a problem? What are the monthly fees?

Asked by kathysummers, Cedar Lake, IN Sat May 12, 2012

Answers

2
Bill & Rachel…, Agent, Munster, IN
Sun May 13, 2012
Some of the properties that have been hardest hit by the recession are luxury properties. (In tough times, second homes are not a necessity). In addition, financing for condominiums has been increasingly difficult. Most of these units were built in 2006 and 2007. So, naturally we some owners ready to move on. In the past year, we have seen sales prices of $205,000 and $210,000 for some of the smaller units. $250,000 on one of the larger condos. ( I think one of these was a foreclosure). With prices like these, there has never been a better time to buy one of these units! It's time to take advantage of the opportunity. I am extremely familiar with lake front property on Cedar Lake. Give me a call if you want help negotiating a great deal on lake front property. Bill Port, RE/MAX Results 219-613-7527.
Geri Norfleet, Agent, Lowell, IN
Sat May 12, 2012
The monthly fees range between $400 and $450. I am not aware of any problems with these condos. If you would like to view them or have any other questions please visit my website at http://www.gnorfleet.com.