Why are so many Vegas condo hotels valet only?

Asked by W.E.C., Baltimore, MD Tue Oct 2, 2012

I would love to live in many of these buildings, but the thought of having to wait for my car to show up is more than a bit annoying. Anyone know of a high-rise place that gives you an option of parking yourself?

Answers

4
Brandi Czekala’s answer
Brandi Czeka…, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Oct 2, 2012
I believe the Newport Lofts, Metropolis, and a couple others are either assigned parking or garage parking. If you'd like for me too look into them more for you feel free to contact me.

Brandi Czekala
Genesis Realty Group
brandi@welcometolv.com
Office: 702-251-9595
David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2012
My favorite investment condos are on Flamingo are Desert Inn a couple of miles west of the Strip. With garages. You will get twice the square ft, have less noise, and pay 50% less than the strip high rise with much lower HOA.. All the major hotels offer excellant free and valet parking, so you can drive to your favorite recreation within minutes. Just a thoughi.

David Cooper Investor 702-499-7037
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
W.E.C., Home Buyer, Baltimore, MD
Tue Oct 2, 2012
thanks brandi! i appreciate the info about newport. i like the building and the location as well. will look into metropolis as well. any others you can think of?
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Most people are concerned with vandalism, keeping thier cars shaded, and security. There are about 4 or 5 properties that have either assigned or covered and uncovered parking where no Valet is Needed. We currently mange just over 350 properties and many of our clients are selling in some of these buildings. If you'd like me to send you some listings, give me a criteria, price, area, you want to live and I'll send you some current listing and will send you properties when they hit the market. Thanks, Kim and Matt

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com