Why Florida is consider one of the best state to live in?

Asked by Martin Franco, Davie, FL Wed Feb 27, 2013

Answers

4
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Florida has one of the largest coastlines in America with tropical wheather all year around and the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world. For the past four decades Florida has consistently been among the fastest growing states in the US. Florida has been a huge retirement destination for many, as well as favorite of immigrants which give the state that healthy cultural flavor. But, if you need another good reason to live in Florida, forty three states tax personal income. Florida is not one of them.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Feb 28, 2013
I consider it the feel good state, because when I am there, I feel good. Sun shine most of the time. Great golf and destinations, always something to do, great people and great Real Estate.
I am licensed in both Michigan and Florida.
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Feb 27, 2013
no personal income tax and one of the states with a favorable business climate., gorgeous weather most of the time. friendly people. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Nags Head NC does sound like a good vacation destination though.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Who in the world says it is? With a gun to my head I would not live there.