Who was the builder of the home at 6694 River Falls Drive, Jacksonville, Fl 32219?

Asked by Venom, Copper Hill, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jun 10, 2009

What is the name of the builder?

Answers

2
Holly Hayes, Agent, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Wed Jun 10, 2009
The homeowner supervised the building of the home. It was not s standard, local builder in the Jacksonville area. The plans were purchased and again, the homeowner supervised the building of the home. It is in a short sale situation. I would love to show the porperty to you if you are interested. Pleae contact me if interested!
Hickory & Do…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Thank you for your question Venom.....this 2,774 sq ft 4 BR/ 2.5 bath home with pool and spa was built on the 1.23 acre lot in 2007. The property sold in 2012 for $108,900. This information comes from the tax records provided to real estate agents through the Multiple Listing service....additional information from the same source indicates that the home is on the Trout River...the lot appears to be a wedge type lot with dimentions of 35' on the front and 411' deep....the land value shows it to be $103,500 ....with the total just value LAST year at $356,353 and THIS year at $266,000. It is a two story home....the information concerning the builder or first owner of the home is NOT provided in our MLS system. You can find this information through the city of Jacksonville permit department.
Wish I could give you more info.......thank you again for your question.