Home Buying in Sciota>Question Details

Linda, Home Buyer in Sciota, PA

Who should be writing the release of the buyers deposit money when settlement doesn't occur, the buyers agent or the sellers agent?

Asked by Linda, Sciota, PA Fri Jan 7, 2011

If settlement doesn't occur and the buyers want their deposit money back, the seller is agreement to return the buyers deposit money, who should write the release agreement. The buyers agent or the sellers agent? I was told that it was the buyers agent responsibility to write the release requesting the deposit money.

Help the community by answering this question:


Good Morning Linda;
In this situation whoever's asking should put it in writing; so it's the buyer's agent.
I was told a long time ago in this business that if it needs to get done, just do it yourself.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 7, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer