Dean Watkins, Real Estate Pro in Pasadena, MD

Who's PCS'ing to Fort Mead?

Asked by Dean Watkins, Pasadena, MD Wed Apr 23, 2008

All I do is assist in Military Moves to Fort Meade and I'm looking for buyers or referrals. Have any? let me know...

Answers

5
Christine, Both Buyer And Seller, San Antonio, TX
Mon May 5, 2008
I am PCS'ing to Fort Mead in June, and I will need help.... looking at pre-forclosures.
Dean Watkins, Agent, Pasadena, MD
Tue May 6, 2008
Christine,

Of course the last thing you'd want to do is have the sellers agent represent you! Their job is to get the most money for their seller and you have no representation at all.
Beaker, , 21045
Mon May 5, 2008
Hi Christine,

I'm not sure in which price range you're looking, but my husband and I have a cute, 3-year-old home for sale in Howard County (great schools!) about a 10-minute drive from Fort Meade. It's not in foreclosure or pre-foreclosure, and not in danger of falling there, but it is vacant and in pristine, move-in condition.

Anyway, the house is located in a new, cozy subdivision of 12 houses, close to everything, and very family-friendly. Very sweet neighbors, too. Here's a link...and feel free to email me at beaker175@yahoo.com if I can answer any questions for you:

http://www.thehomesadvantage.com/listings/detail.php?lid=241…

D. Chan
Dean Watkins, Agent, Pasadena, MD
Mon May 5, 2008
Christine, Here's a link to begin searching. My contact info is on there as well. I would love to assist you with your move. And have plenty of referrals if you need any.

Dean
Tom, , Texas
Wed Apr 23, 2008
yes i have lots of them. so many that I need help call me right away