Who knows a good realtor for investors in Honolulu?

Asked by Sándor Lau, Eugene, OR Tue Aug 31, 2010

I'm an investor from Oregon visiting the last week of the month and would like to look at some properties. I'm a cashflow investor and primarily invest in ares with high cap rates, but have seen some interesting prospects on Realtor.com that would actually pencil out. I'm only interested in purchasing properties that will carry themselves with the rent.

Answers

12
David M Nash, Agent, honolulu, HI
Wed Mar 6, 2013
1031Oahu.com is all you need to know.

Contact them today!

Aloha
David Nash
Mark Guaglia…, Agent, Kihei, HI
Wed Mar 6, 2013
We are a full service Hawaii Real Estate Brokerage firm that has a team of professional and experienced Hawaii real estate agents who are both willing and able to assist you in your Hawaii real estate endeavors. There are thousands of Hawaii real estate listings, Hawaii homes for sale, and Hawaii properties for sale currently on the market and new ones being added daily.

Our website at http://kwHawaii.com is designed to make it very easy for you to find the exact Hawaii homes for sale and Hawaii properties for sale that you are looking for. If you register on our site, we even allow you to search for recent Hawaii homes for sale price drops and upcoming Open Houses for Hawaii properties for sale in specific neighborhoods.
karen.ramirez, , Honolulu, HI
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Aloha! I am a researcher! I research about multifamily. This site Helps me out http://commercialinvestmentstrategies.com/ maybe this could also help you out! They're good realtor investors
Justin Iwase, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Sep 8, 2010
Aloha Sandor,

I have a property in mind for you -- it's located near downtown and near buslines. There are three units within -- two are currently rented...the third is vacant but should be able to rent fairly easily. The current tenants do not drive, so parking is not an issue (the garage is only large enough to hold one car) Cap rate is approximately 11%. Great potential...although the house is a bit on the older side.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this property. I can be reached at (808) 368-6646 or by e-mail at jiwase@gmail.com
Jordan Panina…, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Sep 7, 2010
Hi Sandor,

I've worked with investors for the past 8 years and have a lot of connections here in Honolulu. I also have a close connection with a broker in Oregon. She has worked in Real Estate for many years. Please let me know if you need assistance in either places. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Mahalo,

Jordan
Maria Morton, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Mon Sep 6, 2010
As it happens Sandor, I know a very experienced broker in Honolulu, a good agent in Bend OR and have private money lenders here in Kansas City. Your profile has zero information on it so I would need to find out more about you before recommending a connection.
Mike Gallagh…, Agent, Honolulu,, HI
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Aloha Mr. Lau:

My name is Mike Gallagher and I am the Broker in Charge at Abe Lee Realty in Honolulu.

I would suggest you visit my website at http://www.hawaiirealestatestatistics.com for the latest information on Real Estate on Oahu.

When you have specific areas you would like to explore please let me know and I will help you with Investor Sheets to see which properties might give you a positive cash flow or at least a solid appreciation rate.

I wish you much Aloha,

Mike Gallagher, Broker in Charge, Abe Lee Realty
Ethics Complaints Review Committee Member, Honolulu Board of Realtors

808-384-9015 or mikeg@hawaii.rr.com
Kevin Gendra…, , 96782
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Aloha Sandor,

My company KFG Properties, Inc, specializes in Multi-Unit sales and we also have been a practice property mgmt company for the last 30 years. This helps with us analyzing cash flow, because we work with tenants & understand expenses. Feel free to sit down with us, and maybe we can show you some properties that we've already analyzed. We try to analyze property as soon as it hits the market so if we see potential, we can let our clients know right away.

Mahalo,

Kevin @ KFG Properties, Inc.
Chris Bodden, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Thu Sep 2, 2010
HI Sandor,

I would be happy to help you with purchasing an investment here in Honolulu. I work with investors all of the time and am confient that I would be able to help you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Mahalo
Chris M.T. Bodden
http://www.BoddenRealEstate.com
David M Nash, Agent, honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 31, 2010
ALOHA Sandor,
I would like to meet you and see if you are working on a film project over here related to real estate. For the investor my site, 1031Oahu.com has the best search tools that allow you to search for any property on Oahu. I will then go out and use video to explain to you the top choices you find. I feel that a whole story can be told with a video walk through of both the units and neighborhoods that they reside in. This is the only way to know what a potential investment is like prior to your arrival here.
Any research for an investor will include a comparative market analysis on other properties in the area and what they are currently rented for.
You can look for pros on Trulia, but remember Trulia only places people at the top who use their advertising service and who make time to answer all questions posed here in the forum. I prefer to only answer the most compelling questions.

Please see my video blogs about distressed properties as well. This may help explain why there are bargains in our market, but not give-a-ways like on the mainland.

Much Aloha,
David Nash
Web Reference:  http://www.TheOahuAgent.com
Richard C. L…, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 31, 2010
Aloha Sandor,
Please give me A call or email if you have interest in commercial or multi-family assets currently on offer in Honolulu.
Mahalo, Rick Lee
Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
808.772.0383
Rick@crshawaii.com
Kathy Weber, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Tue Aug 31, 2010
Sandor,

Go under the "Find a Pro" tab on the top of Trulia. This way you can preview agent's profiles, Q&A, blogs, etc. and get a feel for their experience. You can contact them via email or direct.

Best of luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.weberhomes.info