lisatzim, Home Buyer in 91361

Who is the person I should contact and email address about an issue? If by using this forum I can illicit a reply, here's my concern:

Asked by lisatzim, 91361 Fri May 23, 2014

My credit card on file was erroneously billed on 3/31 in the amount of $49.00. My service to apt-hunter was short lived and cancelled. My estate has been sold for 6 months! I am concerned if I have overlooked charges monthly after cancelled in November, 2013. This charge shocked me. My name is Lisa Zimmerman. My address was 32766 Barrett Drive Westlake Village, Ca. The number on file was 606-585-4828. I really don't know what other information I can provide as to my account that is CLOSED. Please advise as to immediate refund. Thank you.

Answers

1
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Fri May 23, 2014
Customer service may not see your post here in the q and a section. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on help center to reach the service dept that can help.