Who is the builder for 118 Imogene Way? Did they build anywhere within Madison city limits?

Asked by ryan.gingern, Madison, AL Mon Apr 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3114346627-118-Imogene-Way-Ma…

Answers

3
Karen Rice, Agent, Charlottesville, VA
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hi Ryan,
Windsor Parke and Old Ivy are both Adams Homes neighborhoods within Madison City Limits. There are currently homes available in both subdivisions. If you'll call or email, I'll be happy to send you the listings. Regards, Karen Rice
Denah Wright, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hi Ryan!

I just left Gadsden 20 minutes ago...headed through Boaz now. I grew up in Glencoe. Anyway...you didn't ask about me! You asked about the builder for Imogene. Adams Homes built it. I would be glad to help you locate similar properties by that builder in Madison if you want to get in touch with me. Thanks!
Denah
Linn McAulif…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hi Ryan,

The MLS says that it was built buy Adams Homes. They have other neighborhoods in Madison. Are you looking for a particular area?

Linn McAuliffe