Who is the best realtor in the lafayette area to seek information conserning building a new home and if I use?

Asked by John, Lafayette, LA Mon Dec 10, 2007

a realtor who pays the buyer or builder?

Answers

3
Emanny Seele, Agent, Lafayette, IN
Mon Aug 20, 2012
That is a tough question. First ask what type of property you want? location, and price, then do you want custom, or more of a go in a choose from the floor plans they have, These thing will determine what builder fits your needs best. Your builder can help you through the process, but Buyers agents are helpful, It is really about your comfort level. I am happy to talk with and buyers before they go out looking to see if we can find them the perfect fit.
ERIN, , Lafayette, LA
Wed Mar 12, 2008
i'm happy to help, my name is Erin Soderberg. i work for ERA Stirling Properties. I'M certified in New Home Construction and New home sales. if you are intersted see my website for contact info
good luck!
John, Home Buyer, Lafayette, LA
Mon Dec 10, 2007
Hello:
The Builder pays the buyer. In most cases, the fees are included in the printed pricing and if there is no realtor involved, it is just that much more profit for the builder. At Keller Williams, I would say that Scott Brown is one of the best. He is from the area and has been in real estate for over five years. Much of his business has been working with buyers and he has working relationships with all levels of builders in the area.
Web Reference:  http://www.scottbrown.com