Who do experienced realtors recommend as trustworthy lenders/brokers for VA loans in NW Indiana?

Asked by Icehouse42, 46304 Sun Feb 17, 2013

I live in the 46304 area code in NW Indiana. I don't want to show any disrespect to the many lenders/brokers who have given great advice in the past on this forum. I would like to here from some of the more experienced realtors out there who has delt with VA home loans before. I feel one of the first and most important things when finding a mortage lender/broker is to find one who is knowledgeable,trustworthy and someone who you're happy with. I would like to here from some of the realtors who they have had good experiences with and also are experienced in VA loans and preferably Lapp approved. Thank you all so much in advance.

Answers

4
, ,
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Great question! I know you're looking for a recommendation from a real estate agent and I'm sure you'll receive a few. We're a northern Indiana mortgage lender and you can learn more about us on our VA website; http://IndianaVAmortgages.com. Best of luck!

The 2 Mortgage Guys
Christine Mc…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hi Icehouse,

I would recommend the following:

Mike Forrest and Jim Forrest with Real Estate Resource - Valparaiso (219) 488-0322
These guys have done VA and USDA loans for my clients.

Ryan Eberhardt or Robby Rudd - Diamond Residential - Valparaiso (219) 548-2299

John Breckenridge - People's Bank - Valparaiso (219) 670-6403

Give them a call. It only takes your time to call, doesn't cost anything. They're all great lenders. See who you're most comfortable with. You'll know when it's a right fit just like finding a home.

Christine
Jeff - McCor…, Agent, Crown Point, IN
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hi Icehouse 42,

I just meet with a great mortgage company on Wednesday who handles VA Loans and have been in business for 28 years . I will happy to put then in contact with you, if you would like me too.
Just send me an with you name and phone, my email is annette@annettefields.com
Richard Joll…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Feel free to give me a call. I have 27 years of real estate experience. 219-508-0490