Who do I contact regarding 43493 Dodaro Dr Temecula? Very interested.

Asked by Sue Gosser, Temecula, CA Mon Apr 7, 2008

Answers

3
Joan Patters…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Apr 25, 2008
I understand that home is no longer available, but I can certainly find you homes in that area. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you! You can reach me on my cell, 951-204-1864 or my website down below.
Joan Patterson, B.A., A.S.P., G.R.I., Realtor
8250 White Oak Avenue, Ste 102
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Alison McCle…, , Temecula, CA
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Hi Again Sue - Sorry it took me so long to find out the status of this property. I drove by the property and was able to find out that it sold in an auction that REDC had with http://www.ushomeauction.com. I was told that all their Temecula homes had been sold. The tax records however, still say that it is owned by a bank. Just wanted to follow up on this. I have not been able to verify that it is sold but according to REDC it is and is not available. That would explain why the listing was cancelled as well. If I can be of any further help please do not hesitate to call me.
Alison McCle…, , Temecula, CA
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Hi Sue - I left a phone message for the last listing agent that had it up for sale at a $339,920 price but for some reason it was cancelled. I looked in the office comments and it said you needed to go thru this company called Kazork...unfortunately, that is not a company that I can work with. I left a message for the last agent that had it listed and hopefully he will call me back. It does say that it is a bank owned property. I will try to drive by there tomorrow to investigate the property. If you want to send an email via my website I will email you the details when I find them out. It is not currently listed as active on the MRMLS, but I will investigate and find out the status. Thank you,