Who do I contact for 1st time buyer , no money down.?

Asked by Diana Iaccarino, Mays Landing, NJ Fri May 22, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Matthew & Richard Haviland’s answer
Matthew & Ri…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Fri May 22, 2009
Hi Diana,

Please call me and I would be happy to point you in the right direction regarding no money down loan options. Right now the USDA Rural Housing program would probably be your best option.

Best wishes,

Web Reference:  http://HavilandGroup.net
0 votes
Larry Sarlo, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Fri May 22, 2009
You can call Weichert Financial You have other options also.

Kathy Lilly or Mishel Taylor
856-227-1950 ext 104

Or call me I can have the paperwork done for you.

Larry Sarlo
Weichert Realtors
Web Reference:  http://www.NJHomeHunter.com
0 votes
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Fri May 22, 2009
Mays Landing, and all of Atlantic County with the exception of Atlantic City, qualifies for USDA Rural Development Authority Loans. Those loans provide 100% financing. Call Brian McCarty at Superior Mortgage. You can reach him at 609-294-4312, or his cell is 609-618-9939.

If you need help in your search for a home, contact me. I have plenty of experience with first time buyers and would love to help!

Good Luck!

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Mays Landing Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more