Who do I contact for a list of trustee sales in Petaluma? Debbie

Asked by Dlbelli, Petaluma, CA Mon Jun 1, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Julie Rees, Agent, Folsom, CA
Mon Jun 1, 2009
Hi Debbie.
If you're looking for pre-foreclosure homes you can contact a local Realtor. You can also looking in the legal notices section of your local newspaper for information. If this does not answer your question you may contact me, Julie Rees Realtor w/Coldwell Banker-Folsom, CA. (916) 622-7337.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Petaluma Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more