Home Buying in Ohio>Question Details

Mollyp3, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Who closes in a real estate transaction in OH?

Asked by Mollyp3, San Diego, CA Fri Jul 17, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Ohio

Help the community by answering this question:


Your choice? Title company or an attorney.
If you are dealing with a foreclosure you are dealing with the sellers closing agent.
Bring you private weapon engage a lawyer .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 9, 2010
Molly what do you mean by that,title co,buyer & seller,give me more info?


0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 17, 2009
The actual signing and final closing documents are done with a local notary.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 17, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Home Buying in Ohio > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer