Home Buying in Riviera Beach>Question Details

Robin, Both Buyer and Seller in Lake Oriion, ,MI

Who are the realtors specializing in short sales and foreclosures on Singer Island?

Asked by Robin, Lake Oriion, ,MI Mon Jan 12, 2009

We are looking to buy a condo on Singer Island and want a realtor who is involved in the short sale and foreclosure market there.

Answers

5
Hi, Robin,
I've been helping people buy, sell and rent Singer Island condos for 30 years.
I would be glad to send you my best suggestions.
Julie Rosenthal, Broker, ABR, GRI, TRC, CAM, EcoBroker
Phone: (561)827-6789
Email: julier6789@gmail.com
Property Brokers International
I AM A REALTOR AT DALE SORENSEN'S OFFICE IN VERO BEACH. MY NAME IS KAREN GASKILL. THE BEST AGENT IN SINGER ISLAND TO REPRESENT YOU IS SARAH BONIN.
SHE IS A BUYERS AGENT WITH WATERFRONT PROPERTIES AND SPECIALIZES IN SHORT SALES/ FORECLOSURES.
HANDS DOWN!!!!! HER NUMBER IS 772-561-635-4802. TELL HER KAREN GASKILL FROM DALE SORENSEN REAL ESTATE REFERRED HER. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS FOR YOU!
Robin,

Were you able to find a knowledable realtor to help you on Singer Island? If not, please call my office. I'm very close to Singer Island and my company specializes in short sale negotiations and bank REO/foreclosure properties.

Rodney Forbes
Realtor/Broker
Forbes Realty of South Florida
561-33704810
Rodney@ForbesRealtyOnline.com
Hi Robin,
My business partner is a Certified Distressed Property Expert. We would be more than happy to assist you with your purchase. My office is just 5 minutes away from Singer Island and I am very familiar with the area. Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss your purchase.

Kris Persaud
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage & Title
Mobile: (561) 310-8471
Office: (561) 282-5205
Email: krispersaud@keyes.com
I suggest you look for a Realtor With the Certified Distressed Property Expert designation. I'm a Realtor In Santa Clarita, Ca Specializing in Short Sale, who earned this designation. Realtor with this designation are equipped with the training to handle these transactions.