Who Can Help me find Sun City Center Homes For Sale in Tampa Florida?

Asked by Dusty Brazil, Del Mar, CA Thu Sep 25, 2008

Answers

4
Sam Provan, Agent, Sun City Center, FL
Wed Aug 25, 2010
It would be my PLEASURE to help you in your search for a home in Sun City Center which is approximately a 25 - 30 minute drive to Tampa. It is an Active Adult Community in which I live and work.

I have actively been selling and listing homes in this area for over 7 years when my husband and I moved here from New York. We love it here and remember it is definitely a BUYERS MARKET -- you may contact me directly to have all of your questions about Sun City Center answered.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

samprovan@gmail.com
NA, , Bradenton, FL
Thu Nov 26, 2009
If you are looking to purchase in Sun City I would be happy to help you. I live in the community and know how the inventory has been moving.

Please drop me a line and we can set up a search and discuss when you will be in the area to view homes.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Michelle Niemczyk, Realtor
michelle.niemczyk@floridamoves.com
Kathy Dev, Home Buyer, Sun City Center, FL
Fri Sep 26, 2008
We used Prudential which is on site at SCC. The agents we used were two sisters, Katie Bush and Mary King. All you have to do is call and ask for "one of the sisters". The number is 813-642-1166 or 1185. They also have a really good web site with 92 pages of listing in SCC alone. That is http://www.sistersinsuncitycenter.com. We were very please with both of these agents, having see a listing online and calling. We went down to Fl. and within 3 days had a condo. Great place to live and so much to do. Good Luck
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 25, 2008
I'll defintely be glad to..............
Could you specify at least how many bed/baths, community or not etc..........
Also I wonder if you have your financial in place and what's your budget.
I'll paste a link to browse MLS and foreclosure, but if you forward me a way to contact I'll make a custom search for you within an 1 hour.
Anto nio
Prudential Tropical Realty
813-785-7529