Which villages in Crestwood in Whiting have hardwood floors, even if under carpet?

Asked by Lookingfornow, Whiting, NJ Fri Jul 6, 2012

Answers

3
Judyrogers13, Home Buyer, Whiting, NJ
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Do you have any condos that are "owner" financed?
Judy
Ronald Shaff…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Currently there are 24 homes actively for sale, that have hardwood floors. They are spread out among the villages. Let me know if you would like to have more information on these homes.
Cathleen "Ca…, Agent, Barnegat, NJ
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Cathleen, Agent, Barnegat, NJ

Contact Darlene or Richard at Buonomo Realty,1 Falmouth Ave, Whiting, NJ 08759 (732) 849-5025.
They are a Husband and Wife Team that own this Real Estate Company, located in Whiting. They are very knowledgable of Crestwood and I am sure they will be able to answer your question. I am located in the Barnegat Area and when I send out referrals to Whiting it is to them because I know that they will give who I send to them the type of service that I would give, professional and honest.
If you should every need any questions about my area or know of someone who does please feel free to contact me at any time.