Walker, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Which real estate agents specialize in foreclosures in Austin, TX?

Asked by Walker, Austin, TX Thu Feb 4, 2010

I'm looking for foreclosure listings within 20 miles of downtown and preferably not east of I-35.

Answers

12
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 4, 2010
PS. Most foreclosures are east of 35.....
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 4, 2010
Gary Jerome - The best foreclosure agent I know. gary.jerome@gmail.com

BTW- Good going looking for foreclosures bc short sales are for the birds!
Ksandcs1, Home Buyer, Hutto, TX
Sat Jun 6, 2015
Which real estate agent specializes in foreclosed home in the DFW area?
3247
Beastie4u, , Austin, TX
Thu Apr 26, 2012
You could probably use our help we help you prepare your house for sale in Austin and the surrounding areas check us out at http://savingamericaenergy.com or http://lonestarpainters.com. We can make your house more saleable!
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Prudential Texas Realty is the largest REO company in Austin. i recommend Jeff Walker to speak with. His number is 512.947.8836.

BTW- The closer to downtown, the less likely there is a foreclosure.
Julie Mattoon, Agent, Lakeway, TX
Tue Feb 9, 2010
I specialize in Foreclosures ..here in Austin and surrounding areas. I'd be happy to send you a list of what is available ...Please know you will need to be pre-approved for financing before any bank will consider your offer.
Send me your info and I'll send you the list right away.
You can visit my website to contact me: http://www.austinlakeandland.com
As an experienced foreclosure agent, I will guide you through the process and make sure you are aware of every step. Look forward to helping you find the right home.
Austintopbro…, , Georgetown, TX
Tue Feb 9, 2010
As a real estate broker, I think you should ask yourself whether you want to be a "holder" for rental income and eventual sale, or a "flipper" for a fixup and quick turn. Also, decide on your target return on investment prior to looking at houses, then your agent can work to achieve your goals.

Joseph Aubin
J Paul Aubin Real Estate
Georgetown, Texas
Web Reference:  http://www.JPaulAubin.com
TCP Real Est…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Feb 8, 2010
Our office has extensive experience with both foreclosures and short sales. We serve the Austin and the Houston areas. Visit our websites for more info.
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Feb 5, 2010
Walker,
There are 3 categories of foreclosures or in the process thereof.
1) Those sold on the court house steps. No preview, buy sight unseen inside, payment due / no financing.
There are other caviots as well.
2) Foreclosures that have run the cycle and are now back on the market through the normal channels.
3) Short Sales, the bank and owner have agreed to sell the home and the bank is open to negotiation of
loan pay off. Both the owner and bank must approve the contract.

In Austin (averages) about 3.5% of the homes "listed" are foreclosures but represent about 12% of the homes closed. This means that these properties are aggressively persued and in many cases are under contract in just a few days. The short slaes make up about 5.5% of the listings and 4.5% of the closings.

One thing is for sure, as a buyer you need to be able to be in limbo for months before you will close. The banks are overwheled and the process is slow at best. Due to the likelyhood of a long and tedious process you are right to look for an agent that knows the process. I have a team of 4 agents and office staff ready to serve our clients.

Connect with me via email. text, or phone for a no obligation Q & A. By the way the seller pays the commission for your agent so you get our professional service virtually free. Free is a good price after all.

Hope this information helped!

Bill Austin
512-709-6343 ~ baustin.realtor@gmail.com.
Buyers House…, , Texas
Thu Feb 4, 2010
Walker,

I am sure you will find many agents statung they are foreclosure experts, and they may have some experience. What you should do is spend a little time understanding the process and make sure buying a foreclosed home is the best way for you to purchase, regardless if you are investing or purchasing a home to live in. Please feel free to visit our blog and learn more about the process. http://www.buyershouserealty.com/custom1.shtml

Keep in mind that BuyersHouseRealty is the virtual evolution of real estate. We believe in educating our buyers, and we pay our buyers for their education. Learn more>>> http://www.BuyersHouseRealty.com

Happy House Hunting,

Gavin St.Louis
Managing Realtor
BuyersHouseRealty
"Why Buy Any Other Way"
George Kiefer, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Feb 4, 2010
If you would like a free online list of available Foreclosure properties (with color photos); visit my website below. My foreclosure lists are always up-to-date and include full address and multiple photos.
1st Zero-Emi…, , Austin, TX
Thu Feb 4, 2010
That can depend on your goals and needs (based on what market you are looking in). There are several "Burn n Turn" foreclosure specialists that will put you with one of their drivers and let you roam free until you find what you want. And, there are some Agents that will work with you personally and outline your goals to match up with a game plan.

Here are a few questions that will better help determine who to place you with.

What price range are you looking for? (no answer is the wrong answer)

How many foreclosures do you realistically plan to purchase? (no answer is the wrong answer)

20 miles is quite far, yet east of 35 in Round Rock can be your foreclosure haven with some great deals to be had. Do you have a certain vision in mind that you are after? (no answer is the wrong answer)

Shawn@ShawnMon.com
512-330-1075