Which neighboorhood or new home community in GIlroy is worth purchasing a home in? I have seen how home

Asked by Laurie, 95020 Tue Apr 8, 2008

prices in Gilroy are so different area to area! For example, I know of Mesa Ridge, Rancho Hills, Eagle Ridge, and Rancho...something else in that neighboorhood. So I am wondering where would be the best place to buy a home? Which PART or SECTION of Gilroy?

Answers

4
Debby Bright, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Wed Jul 3, 2013
My favorite neighborhood in Gilroy is Eagle Ridge, hands down.

Debby Bright
Real Estate Broker
DRE #00957311
408.309.0777
Nancy Goldra…, Other Pro, Carmel, IN
Sat Jun 25, 2011
If you are a first time homebuyer, you can receive $9,300 in grant money at Dakota (DR Horton), just named Builder of the Year. You need to live in the home for 5 years Call Nancy at 408-337-1833 for details. DRE # 01163835
Gary Frimann…, Agent, Gilroy, CA
Fri May 9, 2008
I am partial the Eagle Ridge. When you are buying a home, always check out the neighborhood. When it comes to residential real estate, the value and the maintaining of value is based on neighborhood.
Check out my website, and you can see the homes for sale in Eagle Ridge wuite easily.
Gary Frimann
Broker
Eagle Ridge Realty
Gilroy, CA
(408) 846-8284
Trisha Motter, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Hello Laurie,

The answer can depend on what your looking for in price range, what kind of home, neighborhood, etc.. In my opinion I prefer Eagle Ridge. The homes are well built, with nice layouts, beautiful views, well maintanied, with a golf course, and in a gated community. Prices of many of these homes have dropped below the million dollar mark. The new construction homes that are being sold by the builder are having great discounts. It would be a good place to raise a family, and a great long term investment to buy in this community.

If you have any more questions about Gilroy feel free to email me at trishasoldit@trishamotter.com or call at (408) 221-5803

Trisha Motter