Which is the best search engine to use when seeking a coop/condo/twnhs?

Asked by Ruthy B, Bronx, NY Tue Jul 10, 2012

I'm fairly familiar with the more popular real estate search engines i.e. Zillow, Trulia, etc... My concern is that I'm in the market to purchase a Coop/Condo, and while these sites represent all that are on the market, they fail to display HOA and maintenance fees associated with the property. Second to the actual listing price, the maintenance fees are a big factor. Can anyone recommend the best site for coop listings, that display the fees? I rely on randrealty.com at the moment. Many Thanks

Answers

5
Karen Stroub, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hi Ruthy!
The process of searching for a new home can always be intimidating. However, looking online can be an assistant to you as you learn exactly what you would like in a Co-op/Condo. There is one website in particular that deals mostly with your criteria and rentals. Please check out http://www.hotpads.com. You can narrow your search by the location you are looking in. Please let me know if this website helps you in your search and if I can be of any assistance to you during this process. Good luck to you!
Thanks!

Karen Stroub
Broker/Owner
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
Tarrytown, Briarcliff Manor, Irvington
(914) 646-8070
Karenstroub@yahoo.com
http://www.karenstroub.com
AnneMarie En…, Agent, Thornwood, NY
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Hi Ruth:

You can sign up for a free account to search like an agent by setting a criteria and it draws from the same information that I search from and includes maintenance fees: http://www.annemariecentury21.listingbook.com.

If you should have any questions or would like to discuss further, please give me a call.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie
Century 21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
Pascual Paul…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Trulia, Of Course- That is why youare here. Others do not let you ask these questions
Nancy Strong, Agent, Armonk, NY
Tue Jul 10, 2012
If we set you up on ListingBook, you should get all the info you are looking for. I am happy to do that for you if you give me the criteria you are interested in. If it isn't there, you can ask me about any property of interest and I can get that for you.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Hi, many people find this annoying. It is pretty much a marketing thing, if you get all the info on the net you have no reason to call an agent. Honestly the most accurate and complete listings come from the MLS. There is a site called ListingBook.com, I can set you up with a free account so you will have the most up to date and accurate info. The site automatically updates every 30 mins from the MLS. Just message me your criteria and email and ill set it up.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
914 406 9023