Florida UK, Home Buyer in Davenport, FL

Which banks are now offering Foreign National mortgages in Davenport?

Asked by Florida UK, Davenport, FL Tue Feb 23, 2010

I have a lender who will do this and he specializes in short term vacation rental mortgages for foreign nationals. If you would like me to send you his information just let me know, I'd be happy to get that right out to you.

Here is a short video we created on foreign national financing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddCUMQWz0Og
We are still offering foreign national mortgages on a case by case basis and can usually help if the purchase price is over $400,000 at 50% financing. We are happy to give advice and send you in the right direction if we cannot help.
Justine Assal
ACM Financial
Web Reference: http://www.acmhomeloans.com
A VISA is not required to purchase property in the USA.

Seems to me that the banks are becoming even more conservative with repect to lending and are now asking for VISAs so that they don't end up with anyone on a TSA/Homeland Security exclusion list. My clients are getting 5 years B1/B2 VISAs. Check with your lender for their requirements. One client did find a lender who did not require a VISA, but their terms were less attractive.
please e mail denise.hostetler@WellsFargo.com she will be able to help you with an answers to Morgage questions
So what sort of visa do you need to buy a house surely a 90 day visa waiver is sufficient.Perhaps someone can shed some light. Surely you want to attract buyers not put them off
Yes, the VISA requirement has become the norm for foreign buyers. My Canadian clients are required to get one if they want a loan.
yes Wells Fargo are ok if you put 40% down
Contact Denise Hostletler 001 352 702 0209 from UK
or e mail denise.hostetler@WellsFargo.com

She told me the other day that borroweres will need a visa but please ask her about that as it seems an odd requirement. Not sure if the US embassy in London will issue a visa as it is not normally required to purchase a home here.

Hope this helps

001 407 832 4888
My foreign clients are having excellent results with Wells Fargo. Honestly, as long as your a credit worthy, you will find a good number of lenders interested. Expect to have to put down 30 to 40% in the current market.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Foreign National Lenders are like hens teeth at the moment. As luck would have it , you have found a forum with a few good Brokers who specialise in helping their fellow countrymen buy homes here. I have info on my web site about Borrowing , please have a look anda get in touch with one of us if you need more help.

Consider looking into HSBC and Scotibanc. They have a good track record of foreign national lending.

The Eckler Team