Which areas are more desirable in Dix Hills and Melville?

Asked by Sujani Varma, Dix Hills, NY Wed Oct 21, 2009

Answers

6
dploves2sell…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Thu Aug 20, 2015
In accordance with laws that pertain to Realtors, this question can not be answered. If you have specific needs, then you can search many of your questions online. You may also want to visit the local school districts as well.
Will Roan, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sun Jun 16, 2013
North of the Long Island Expressway depending on your price point is the must have area.
An approx 1.5 Miles South of the Lie is what buyers want as well. Gated, Guard Gated are preferred.
Please feel free to give me a call for a private consultation.
Thomas Moser, Agent, East Northport, NY
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Desirable means different things to different people. If you would like to be more specific, as to what you are looking for, there are many people here who can help you.

Tom Moser
Licensed Associate Broker
Keystone Realty USA
http://RefundAtClosing.com
Al Magrella, Agent, Plainview, NY
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Sujani,

Realtors cannot answer that question as you phrased it. I've lived in Dix Hills since 1980. Let me help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Al
nccvbman@yahoo.com
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Wed Nov 4, 2009
"Desirability" is in the eye of the beholder - you, the buyer. Both areas have higher priced homes than many other areas in Suffolk County. I would suggest researching school district ratings, crime ratings, etc. to make that determination for yourself. We are not allowed to opine as to desirability.
Lawrence and…, Agent, Plainview, NY
Wed Nov 4, 2009
Hi Sujani! We are not permitted by law as Realtors to answer this question, but they are both in the top rated Half Hollow Hills School District #5 which can be reviewed online.