Which area should I prefer to buy a house for investment purpose

Asked by sneha.borse, New York, NY Tue Dec 24, 2013

Answers

8
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Dec 26, 2013
The question is subjective therefore research on your own; why entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you, therefore research areas of interest on your own; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.... http://www.homefair.com/
Christine Go…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jun 14, 2014
You can get a great deal on a short sale I'm selling in Far Rockaway. Check my site below for further details.

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Gorick Realty, Inc.
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
Apartment updates available at http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."
Ben Yoon, Agent, Astoria, NY
Wed Mar 19, 2014
Ultimately, it will depend on the type of "investing" that you will be doing. A property can cash-flow, or it can appreciate. Ideally, we want both to happen. However, it will depend on a few factors that the Buyer brings to the table, such as liquid capital available to work with, mortgage balance (if any), and purchase price related to the rental income.

All of these factors work together to get a sense of whether it can work.

My suggestion is work with an agent who understands investments beyond the "sure, it'll appreciate 3-5% a year." Once scenario for one person will not be a good match for another. Your investment will be highly personal to your situation.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions.
Hartanto (Ha…, Agent, FOREST HILLS, NY
Wed Jan 8, 2014
For more infos please vist : http://www.queensrealtyonline.com
Thank You
Hezrell Vasq…, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Good evening Sneha.Borse,

I have properties that may be of interest to you. For more information i can be reached directly at 646-944-5685
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Dec 30, 2013
Please contact me to discuss your options. My name is Priyta and I can be reached at 917-499-6500. Thank you and good luck.
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Wed Dec 25, 2013
what you SHOULD do is get with the broker of your choice and pose the question to him\her. You don't specify what type of property you have interest in. Condo, coop, house, single family or multi-family. There are options but it depends on what you can afford, what the monthly carry charges are and what rents are going for based on the area of your choice. Good luck.
Fred Brisse…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Dec 24, 2013
You should buy a house in the Bronx or harlem for and investment purposes. Give me a call I can send you some properties with a great rental income. (646)316-7286