Which School the kids would be attending?

Asked by Godswill, Bergen County, NJ Sat Jan 1, 2011

It is clearly stated that proximity is not a guarantee, am interested in N. Haledon, NJ.

How one wish there some sort of website that you can plug in your intended address and it will give you the Elementary, Middle & High School for that address.

Answers

4
Peter J Roge…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Sat Jan 1, 2011
North Haledon has 1 primary school, 1 middle school and 1 High school - the high school is Manchester Regional school shared with 2 other towns. The elementary and middle schools are exclusive to North Haledon.
How do i know? I live there
Peter J Roge…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Sun Jan 2, 2011
bear in mind however that Manchester High School combines the towns of North Haledon, Haledon and Prospect Park. My daughter graduated from Manchester and we had a positive experience with the school.
Godswill, Home Buyer, Bergen County, NJ
Sun Jan 2, 2011
Great! Thanks I just want to make sure that one would not be sent to the Haledon Public School or Paterson Schools, if one live in North Haledon.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Don't simply rely on online information, do consider directly contacting the school district as well....
http://www.greatschools.org/new-jersey/