Where would you find a listing of agents that are familiar with Fannie Mae's HomePath home process?

Asked by ray984, 08873 Wed Feb 13, 2013

I know HUD homes require you to use a HUD-registered selling broker, is that the same for HomePath?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gina Chirico’s answer
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Wed Feb 13, 2013

The selling agent must be registered with HomePath in order to submit offers. All offers must be submitted online by the selling agent using HomePath's portal. If you search homes for sale on HomePath, the listing broker's information will be there but you do not have to contact each broker for each listing. Any licensed real estate agent registered with HomePath can assist you in buying a HomePath property. As with other homes for sale, many of the HomePath properties are also listed on the multiple listing service and will provide the agent instructions on how to access the property to show it to buyers.

Feel free to contact me directly if I can assist you further and/or if you are looking to buy in Essex, Morris, Passaic and/or Union Counties.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Franklin Park Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more