Tbodley, Home Buyer in Bessemer, AL

Where to find new buyer agent?

Asked by Tbodley, Bessemer, AL Thu Jun 13, 2013

I been contacting my buyers agent and he gets back to me very often. When I contact him to do an evaluation on a property I am interested in making an offer on, he is very slow to respond like now he is not responding back at all. I signed contracts with him to be my agent and to do what I asked him to do. He is the only buyers agent available within my area. I only need the buyers agent to evaluate properties I provide to him, so I know how much the property is worth and how much I should pay. I am looking at listed home I want to buy because agent can only provide comps and values on listed homes. I want to buy non listed homes too, but I do not have a reliable source to provide me with accurate comps and values on non listed properties.

Answers

2
I see this is an old post, I also see Bessemer as your area and if that is so, I can assure you there are other agents who can provide you with information on homes int he Bessemer area.
I do hope that your relationship with this agent has changed, or by now perhaps you've found another source of information. Are you an investor? looking for a property for yourself??
I may can assist you, please let me know.

Aaron Sims
jaaronsims.re@gmail.com
If he's the only buyer's agent in your area, you may have to offer to pay him up-front for his services to get better results.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
How much should I pay him? That's not part of our signed contract agreement.
Flag Sat Jun 15, 2013